Skip to main content

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is coming up Sept 13th. My family keeps asking me what do I want for my birthday! So I decided to make it easy, I'd just put it all out here.... (not necessary in this order)

1. A glider bench for my front porch
Something similar to this

2. An Air Fryer
3. A movie projector so we can watch movies in the back yard.
4. A projector screen to go with the projector

5. Anything for my yard, such as yard decorations, plants, lights, etc....

6. To get my fire pit area built complete with the benches
Something similar to this


7. A futon so we have an extra place to sit and also to be used for sleeping/guest
8. Gift card to Kohl's so I can buy some nice clothes for fall!

9. A gym membership! 

10. A real popcorn machine

11. Nice set of casserole dishes

12. Tickets to the Renaissance Festival for this year. 

13. Tickets to see a Chiefs game! 

14. Evanescence concert tickets

15. Good smelling candles... I love cinnamon and autumn scents! (Just no vanilla)

16. Pretty decorative items for the house.

I'm really not hard to buy for. I'm really just happy having my family and friends around me to help me celebrate. But, if you really want to get me something, I have given a pretty good list of things I would really like to have. :) I know most of them are pretty expensive, but I'm happy with little things too, like the candles and little lawn/garden items to make things around me beautiful. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMG PIZZA!!

Since I started my weight loss journey, I have been eating low carb high protein diet. I avoid bread like it was the plague, but I must admit, I sure do miss some things! And one of those things is Pizza! I can't really stomach eating the crust (or anything bread related), it just sits too heavy in my stomach and is very uncomfortable, sometimes painfully so. It has been almost a year now since I had my surgery, and I was determined that I was going to have pizza! I searched high and low for low carb pizza crust recipes and came across several. One of them uses cauliflower to make the crust, but cauliflower is just so darn expensive! Others use almond flour (again super expensive!) or some weird strange ingredients I have never heard of. And then I came across this one... It seemed almost too good to be true! Super simple ingredients that don't cost an arm and a leg. I must admit, I was skeptical! The recipe seemed too easy, and didn't sound like something that would ho

My 44th birthday!

Today is my birthday! I can't hardly believe it, I am 44 years old today and feel half that age! My celebration started last weekend, Saturday we had a gathering of friends and family. My parents, my brother and his family, my best friend and her husband and another friend from the club I'm a member of came over, in addition to the 7 in my family alone. We sat around my new fire pit area complete with benches that my husband built for me for my birthday! Had a few drinks, some appetizers and had a good time. This year for my birthday, my oldest son took me out to lunch and then bought me a new hummingbird feeder that I wanted. And the hummingbirds enjoy it too :) Then my oldest daughter took me to Kohls to buy some new shoes that I needed to have for working purposes. Following that, she took me to Bed Bath and Beyond where I got some nice smelly good stuff, and then we went to Starbucks where she treated me to a pumpkin spice coffee that was delicious! My you

Trying new Recipes...

I have been trying a lot of new recipes lately that I find on Pintrest and thought I would share and review my opinion on a few of them that I have recently made.... Starting with, low carb bread . So one thing on a low carb diet, bread is pretty much out the door. I don't really miss it as there are a lot of substitutes that work great for bread, but every now and then I want an ooie gooie grilled cheese sandwich. Not having bread makes this a bit difficult. So I looked up a recipe for a low carb bread and decided to give it a try. As you can see, my bread turned out pretty nice. Had a nice brown crust to it, my toothpick came out nice and clean, sure looks like bread! I dumped it out of the loaf pan and onto a plate so I could cut it and store it easier. It came out okay... I probably should have greased the pan a bit better, it did leave some of the bread behind on the bottom, but that's ok, I still have a good looking loaf of bread that I can eat! I get everyth